LOCATION Lloydminster Office
APPLICATION DEADLINE January 29, 2024
BAR is seeking a Junior or Intermediate Engineer to join our Projects Team in the Energy Division.
About the Position
This position is responsible for the completion of all technical and project support activities on assigned projects. This position provides support to the more senior resources working on projects within the team reporting to the Projects Manager. More specifically, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in project design problem solving within the team.
- Confer with clients and conducts research to determine project requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including cost estimates, project schedules and project designs.
- Provide project management support and co-ordinate all engineering work with the various departments involved with the project.
- Ensure designs conform to standards, specifications, and client requirements.
- Provide technical input into existing and emerging business streams.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and effectively manages change throughout the duration of the projects.
- Provide peer review support for engineering work and quality control checks.
About the Candidate
You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience and registered or eligible for registration with APEGA or APEGS.
Our Engineers are:
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Familiar with industry standards and codes.
- Able to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communicators.
- Able to work efficiently and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Willing to learn.