LOCATION Lloydminster Office
APPLICATION DEADLINE August 4, 2023
BAR Engineering is seeking a Junior or Intermediate Drafter to join our Energy Division.
About the Position
This position provides drafting support for project engineers and designers in the completion of construction drawing packages through a variety of tasks including proposal drawings, red lines and sketches. More specifically, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Produce CAD drawings throughout projects.
- Prepare and develop accurate drawings utilizing 2D and 3D software.
- Prepare engineering deliverables under the direction of senior staff.
- Provide detailed system layout and knowledge-based feedback on design requirements.
- Ensure design compliance to standards, specifications, and client requirements.
- Maintain timelines and budgets to meet overall project requirements.
- Communicate and interface with project engineers and designers.
About the Candidate
You will need a Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology with 1 to 7 years of experience.
Our Electrical Drafters are/have:
- Experience working with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of engineering design and drafting with the ability to conceptualize design details.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.