LOCATION Lloydminster Office
APPLICATION DEADLINE Open Until Filled
BAR is seeking new or soon to be Engineering Graduates with majors in various backgrounds including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, petroleum to join our team.
About the Position
Our engineers will be responsible for the completion of all technical and project support activities on assigned projects. This position provides support to the more senior resources within the team.
- Participate in project design problem solving within the team.
- Confer with clients and conducts research to determine project requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including cost estimates, project schedules and project designs.
- Provide project management support and co-ordinates all engineering work with the various departments involved with the project.
- Ensure designs conform to standards, specifications, and client requirements.
- Provide technical input into existing and emerging business streams.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and effectively manages change throughout the duration of the projects.
- Provide peer review support for engineering work and quality control checks.
About the Candidate
You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and eligible for registration with APEGA or APEGS.
Our Engineers are:
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Familiar with industry standards and codes.
- Able to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communicators.
- Able to work efficiently and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Willing to learn.