LOCATION Lloydminster Office
APPLICATION DEADLINE January 5, 2024
BAR is seeking a Junior Electrical Engineer to join our Energy Division.
About the Position
This position performs electrical and control systems designs to complete assigned project task for industrial and commercial clients under the direct supervision of the manager. More specifically, your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in project design problem solving within the team.
- Confer with clients and conducts research to determine project requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals including cost estimates, project schedules and project designs.
- Provide project management support and co-ordinates all engineering work with the various departments involved with the project.
- Ensure designs conform to standards, specifications, and client requirements.
- Provide technical input into existing and emerging business streams.
- Ensure project deliverables are met and effectively manages change throughout the duration of the projects.
- Provide peer review support for engineering work and quality control checks.
About the Candidate
You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and to be registered or eligible for registration with APEGA or APEGS.
Our Engineers are:
- Experienced with AutoCAD and ETAP.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Strong time management skills.
- Familiar with industry standards and codes.
- Able to work independently.
- Effective verbal and written communicators.
- Able to work efficiently and cooperatively with colleagues.
- Willing to learn.